It's all about our customer.


Proper coverage for your Condo Unit

In many instances, the condominium association assumes responsibility for insuring certain types of damage to the dwelling structure. When the condominium association insures the building, a unit owner policy is normally written to cover the condo unit owner.

To be more economical, your condo association may insure all of the basic structures and common elements like fixtures (but not necessarily appliances, carpeting, cabinets, or wall coverings) under a single package policy, often called an Association Master Policy.

If you own a condo unit, speak to your property manager to see what coverage is currently in place and ensure you get proper coverage for your unit and personal belongings.

Call Benson Kearley IFG to learn more about condo insurance.

It’s all about our customer

We’re proud to partner with

Image for Echelon Insurance
Image for Economical Insurance
Image for Intact
Image for WA
Image for Travelers
Image for Pembridge Insurance Company