There’s no gift like home
Missing someone this holiday season? We’ll pay to bring them home!
Do you have a family member(s) that lives far away? Do finances hinder your ability to see each other? Whether they live on the other side of the country or the other side of the world, we want to help you spend the holidays together.
Tell us your story and you could be selected to spend this holiday season together as a family.
Holidays are a time to be together. Let us help make it possible.
No strings. No catch. Just a gift from our family to yours.
Enter Our Contest
Submissions must be double-spaced and in.doc, .rtf or .pdf. They should not exceed 500 words in length. Please ensure that your name and contact details can be found on all pages of your submission. The contest winner must be willing to submit a holiday picture of their family for use in future promotions of the contest.
Submission deadline: November 3rd, 2019.
Wishing you a very happy holiday!
Past Reunited Families
2019 Contest Winner
Olivia moved to Vancouver to go to University and unforeseen circumstances prevented her from being able to buy a ticket to fly home for Christmas. With her sister purchasing her new house and wanting to spend time with her Grandparents BKIFG flew Olivia and her boyfriend to Ontario to spend Christmas with her family.
Terms and Conditions
- Must be 18 to be eligible. Must come in person to redeem the prize when notified.
- To enter a competition you must be: (a) an Ontario resident; and (b) 18 years or over at the time of entry.
- No purchase necessary.
- Only one entry per person.
- Submitted stories will not be returned.
- Benson Kearley IFG employees and their relatives are ineligible.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
- The contest winner will be notified by email or telephone details supplied by the contestant.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
- Benson Kearley IFG reserves the right to amend these rules at any time.
- The winner(s) must be willing and available to participate in a filmed interview, which we may be used in any digital and or print media managed by Benson Kearley IFG
- The contest prize enables the winner(s) to fly family members to the Greater Toronto Area. It does not enable the contest winner(s) to travel to visit family members in a different region.
We want to protect the privacy of visitors to our website.
Please read the following policy; it will help you to understand how we use your personal data.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are eighteen or under, you must obtain your parent or guardian’s permission before you send us any personal data.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
For this competition, we collect stories. We retain the right to use these stories in their original or amended forms. No submissions will be returned.
We use your personal data to: answer your queries, run any competition you may have entered, to process and fulfill your orders, to notify you of your order’s status and to contact you if there is a problem with your order.
We use the information you supply about subject interests in order to shape our future marketing strategy and also so that we may send you targeted information about new products and services from Benson Kearley IFG, and to inform you about changes and improvements to our website, and for direct marketing purposes (but we do give you the option to opt-out of this).
We may also use your personal data to monitor the use of our website, to record traffic flows and to carry out research about our visitors’ and customers’ demographics, interests and behaviour. We do this to understand our visitors, customers, and potential customers better.
We use traffic data (see above) to help us understand which areas of our website are most popular so that we might better develop the design and structure of our site, and to market our own electronic communications services and to provide you with value-added services, such as targeted information about our products or promotions such as competitions. You may withdraw your consent to our use of these data at any time.
We may contact you by email to market our goods and services, but you may at any time request us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes.