At Benson Kearley IFG, our employees are more like family members.
Benson Kearley IFG finds the best brokers and financial planners in the business.
Being part of the BKIFG team requires a passion for excellence and an unwavering commitment to customer service in a fast-paced environment.
Demonstrating these values in the workplace every day is what makes our people the foundation of our success.
We support a culture wherein each employee is valued as an individual, can develop their abilities, creatively contribute to the success of the firm, and be recognized, appreciated and rewarded for doing so.
If you are ready for a change and would like to find out more about our winning team, we would love to find out more about you. For more information please apply with a resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Commercial Lines Account Manager
Benson Kearley IFG is currently accepting resume’s for an experienced Commercial Lines Account Manager.
The successful applicant must be customer focused, and have strong organizational and communication skill. Our ideal candidate will work closely with Account Executives.
If you are:
· RIBO licensed with a minimum of 5 years commercial experience
· Customer obsessed, developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients and insurance partners.
· Energetic, positive enthusiastic team player
· Able to understand your client and have the ability to communicate well both verbally and written
· A proven problem solver
· Consistent with your day to day customer relations
· Naturally have attention to detail
· Motivated, independent and organized
· Experienced with Agency Manager (TAM) and Policy Works
And want to be part of:
· A growing multi line Insurance brokerage
· A team of professionals dedicated to the “relentless Pursuit of Excellence”
· A Brokerage that gives back to the community
We need to hear from you:
Please email your resume and cover letter to Doug Bundock at firstname.lastname@example.org
Account Manager, Personal Lines
Benson Kearley IFG is a fast growing, award winning team with a friendly encouraging environment. We provide a fun, fast paced career opportunity in which people can grow and be their best. We are looking for eager, energetic individuals to fit our positive team environment where client and community focus are paramount to our success. Find out more about Benson Kearley IFG by visiting our website.
- RIBO licensed with a minimum of 2 years customer service experience
- Customer obsessed, developing and maintaining strong relationships with your clients and our insurance partners.
- Energetic, positive, enthusiastic and a team player
- Successful at understanding the customer, their lifestyle and clearly communicating solutions to areas of risk.
- Consistent with your service and pay close attention to the details that decrease the possibility of E&O.
- Independent and self motivated to persevere and prioritize competing requests and requirements
- A friendly and fun loving part of our brokerage team, striving to work in synergy with all internal departments and external insurers.
- Familiar with insurance brokerage customer service management data base – Agency Manager
The job is to:
- Retain clients through strong relationship management skills by exceeding expectations.
- Provide exceptional customer service by responding promptly with a solutions focused mindset to claim inquiries providing claims counselling when appropriate and reports to the insurance company by following the internal claim procedure.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of new and existing products and current market conditions to educate and introduce new products by reading company emails, attending in house company meetings, webinars and internal department meetings.
- Encourage clients to use added value services – i.e. commercial and financial services
- Provide client change information to the insurer and adhere to the company’s binding period.
- Clearly communicate with all stakeholders in order to ensure clarity, provide optimum customer satisfaction, internal team cohesiveness and decrease risk of E&O.
- Review renewals with clients, verify updates and discounts are applied, correct coverage is in place and premium is satisfactory or remarket to an alternate carrier.
- Update TAM data base per internal SOP and collect up-to date contact information on clients by confirming client detail information on database.
If you are ready for a change, and would like to find out more about our winning team, we would love to find out more about you. For more information please apply with a resume and cover letter to: Careers@BKIFG.com or contact me directly at:
Personal Lines Supervisor
17705 Leslie St., Suite 101, Newmarket, ON L3Y 3E3
Tel: 905-898-3815 x1258