It's all about our customer.


If you use your vehicle for tasks of your occupation, profession, or business besides commuting you may need a commercial auto policy.

You may need a Commercial Auto Insurance Policy if your business operations includes any of these descriptions:

  • Transport goods or people for a fee in your vehicle
  • Conduct a service with your vehicle
  • Need higher limits of liability because of the nature of your work
  • Haul a considerable weight in tools or equipment or towing a trailer used to conduct your business in your vehicle
  • Employees operate the vehicle or if ownership is in the name of a corporation or partnership

Fleet or otherwise, this works in conjunction with your other business insurance policies. Our extensive capabilities for Canadian and U.S.A. placements will ensure that you have exactly what is needed regardless of the size of your business.

We are able to provide you with the exact coverage you need and provide you with risk management techniques that will serve you well.

*These coverage descriptions are for illustration purposes only. For full  particulars, recourse must be made the actual policy wordings.

Call us today to start the conversation.